Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum Sphere Plaisir
Forum pour team FIFA : Sphere Plaisir

e. I dont want to see a team-mate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidatures refusées / abandonnées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 04:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: e. I dont want to see a team-mate Répondre en citant Back to top

BARCELONA, Spain - Cristiano Ronaldo scored from long range to seal Real Madrids 2-0 victory over the promoted Cordoba on Monday as the European champions made a winning start to the Spanish league. Karim Benzema headed in the opening goal on the half-hour mark of a first half that Madrid dominated under the direction of new signing Toni Kroos. But Cordoba surged forward in the second half, turning its first game in the topflight in 42 years into an evenly matched contest. Ronaldo shook off an otherwise drab performance with a strike that only few can match when he blasted in a right-foot shot from well outside the area in the 90th. Atletico Madrid begins its title defence later at Rayo Vallecano. Barcelona beat Elche 3-0 on Sunday, with Lionel Messi scoring twice. Davide Zappacosta Jersey . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. Jorginho Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Ross-Barkley-Jersey/ . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Olivier Giroud Jersey . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season. Emerson Jersey . The 26-year-old slider from Calgary posted a time of 50.464 seconds, 0.573 seconds back of leader Natalie Geisenberger. The German led the overall World Cup womens standings this season and continued her dominance by putting down a track record time of 49.SILVERSTONE, England -- Lewis Hamilton won a crash-hit British Grand Prix on Sunday to cut Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosbergs lead in the drivers championship from 29 points to just four after the German had his first non-finish of the season. Hamilton, the 2008 champion, started sixth on the grid. The British driver leapt to fourth on the opening lap before it was red-flagged, and suspended for an hour, following a crash involving 2007 champion Kimi Raikkonen of Ferrari and Felipe Massa of Williams. Hamilton then took the lead after 29 laps as Rosberg retired with gearbox failure. Hamilton came home 30 seconds clear of Finn Valtteri Bottas of Williams, who started 14th. Australian Daniel Ricciardo of Red Bull finished third ahead of Jenson Button, the 2009 champion, of McLaren and defending four-time champion Sebastian Vettel in the second Red Bull. Two-time champion Fernando Alonso of Ferrari was sixth. It was Hamiltons fifth win this year, his second in his home event and the 27th of his career, drawing him level with fellow-Briton and three-time champion Jackie Stewart in the record books. "England! What a great feeling guys, I couldnt be happier, Im sorry about yesterday, but a fantastic job today, as ever!" a delighted Hamilton told his team by radio. Hamilton made a mistake in qualifying on Saturdaay after wrongly deciding the track was too damp, or wet, for him to improve his best lap time.dddddddddddd From the winners podium, Hamilton added: "This shows you never give up! Right now, its very mixed emotions at the moment, but we have the greatest fans here. It was you guys who spurred me on. At the beginning, I allowed him (Rosberg) to get a good gap and look after the tires. "But we came out on the harder tire and could not believe I had that kind of pace. I dont want to see a team-mate fail, I want a one-two, but I really needed this result." Raikkonen was involved in a spectacular high-speed opening lap accident that halted the race for an hour to allow repairs to the barriers. The Ferrari driver lost control, spun, hit the barriers and collided with the Williams of Brazilian Massa, who was starting his 200th Grand Prix. Both escaped serious injury but Raikkonen, whose car was massively damaged, limped away and required later X-rays on his right ankle. Massa was forced out with a damaged car, but like Rosberg, stayed to cheer the teams at the end of the race. Danish rookie Kevin Magnussen finished seventh for McLaren ahead of German Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Russian rookie Daniil Kvyat of Toro Rosso and 10th-placed Frenchman Jean-Eric Vergne in the second Toro Rosso. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 04:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum -> Candidatures refusées / abandonnées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson