Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum Sphere Plaisir
Forum pour team FIFA : Sphere Plaisir

"Its just really, really disappointing."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidatures refusées / abandonnées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: "Its just really, really disappointing." Répondre en citant Back to top

Charlottesville, VA (SportsNetwork.com) - Justin Anderson and Anthony Gill scored 36 points between them without missing a shot as No. 8 Virginia steamrolled Tennessee State 79-36 on Tuesday. Anderson paced Virginia with 20 points on 7-of-7 from the floor, including five 3s, while Gill chipped in with 16 points and nine boards on 6-for-6. The Cavaliers (5-0) shot 51.7 percent as a team. Mike Tobey posted the first double-double of his career with 13 points and a personal-best 16 rebounds. Anderson hit two 3-pointers during Virginias 13-2 start. UVAs defense, which has been its calling card under head coach Tony Bennett, locked down and held the Tigers to eight points over the first 10-plus minutes of the game. Gill and Anderson had 27 points on 10 shots between them in the first half, and the Cavaliers owned a 42-17 lead after 20 minutes. Anderson scored the first eight points of the second half and Virginia opened the stanza on a 20-0 run before coasting to the finish line. Xavier Richards and Marcus Roper both scored 10 points to lead Tennessee State (2-3). Game Notes Virginia is 5-0 for the first time since 2007-08 ... The Tigers are now 0-5 against ranked teams since knocking off No. 9 Murray State on Feb. 9, 2012. Matt Andriese Jersey . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Jonny Venters Jersey . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays-Matt-Duffy-Kids-Jersey/ . Both the top-seeded Djokovic and sixth-seeded Fish took relatively easy paths, with the Serb winning when opponent Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired in the second set with a sore arm and Fish dominating Janko Tipsarevic in two quick sets. Carlos Gomez Jersey .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. Steven Souza Jersey .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night.SINGAPORE -- Felipe Aguilar thought a birdie on the final hole might give him a chance to win. He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National. Aguilar closed with a 10-under 62 and wound up winning by one shot over Anders Hansen of Denmark and American David Lipsky, who were two groups behind and couldnt catch him. "Yesterday I thought I had no chance," Aguilar said. "Today I said to my caddie on the 17th after I made a birdie, If we can make a birdie on 18 we can put some pressure on the leader, and he said What about making a 2? I said to him the way I had been hitting the ball I could well do 2 and I did. Its very, very special." The flagstick was to the left toward the water on the 18th green. Aguilars pitching wedge landed about a yard short of the hole and rolled into the centre of the cup. Hansen, who shared the 54-hole lead, was the last player who had a chance to force a playoff with Aguilar, who finished at 22-under 266. Hansen failed to birdie the 17th or 18th hole and wound up with a 67. Hansen, who recently returned to the tour after a six-month layoff due to wrist surgery, had led by three shots after a birdie on the 12th hole but struggled on the final holes with a bogey on the 16th to fall out of a share of the lead, and two pars at the finish. "What can you say? I heard (Aguilar) finished 2-2. Its just one of those days," Hansen said. "Its just really, really disappointing." Lipsky also tried to keep pace with three birdies on his back nine, but he fell just short of capturing his first European Tour title. "I was still trying to give iit a run even on the last hole," he said.dddddddddddd "I was still trying to do everything I can to win." Aguilar started the day four shots back in a tie for seventh, but started to climb into contention with four straight birdies to start the back nine. After a birdie on the par-5 15th, he then sank a 10-footer for another birdie on the 17th and holed his approach shot for eagle on the 18th. "I got a bit lucky," he said. "I hit one of my best shots on 17 and then again on 18." The Chilean, whos been dealing with a sore wrist he injured while mountain biking, won for just the second time on the European Tour, his previous title coming in Indonesia in 2008. "Its been a bit of a drought for six years. Ive lost a couple of times in play-offs and had a couple of top-3s and top-5s, but never was able to get the round going on the last day, so it is nice to finally do it," he said. Hansen was aiming for his first title since the Joburg Open in 2009. He was playing in just his fourth event since surgery last year and was coming off a tie for fifth last week in the China Open. "Obviously, the last two weeks have been really, really good," he said. "Ive hit the ball really well and putted nicely so there is not much to say. I cant really blame myself for this." Indias Rahil Gangjee birdied his final five holes to finish in fourth place at 19 under, a stroke ahead of Englands Chris Wood (67) in sole fifth. Panuphol Pittayarat of Thailand couldnt keep up the form that saw him lead after the first two rounds and share the lead with Hansen after the third. He slumped to a 74 on Sunday after two bogeys and a double bogey, falling into a tie for 11th. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum -> Candidatures refusées / abandonnées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson