Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum Sphere Plaisir
Forum pour team FIFA : Sphere Plaisir

Free Funny Ecards For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum -> Vestiaires -> Absences prolongées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
virlovy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Free Funny Ecards For Facebook Répondre en citant Back to top

Free Funny Ecards For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Share the Joy Pin It Holiday Postcards New: Martin Luther KingDay 1/15/18 card type large preview Quick Send True Card Message There's a better day just dawning That's beyond our dearest dream With more peace and light and happiness Than we have ever seen. Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 Llama 'La Bamba' Birthday (Famous Song) card type large preview Quick Send True Card Message Happy Birthday! Fiesta like there's no manana! Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 'Walking on Sunshine' Birthday (Famous Song) card type large preview Quick Send True Card Message Wishing you good tunes, good times and lots of sunshine. CLOSE . Come on now, Sing that name [RECIPIENT'S NAME] Sing that name [RECIPIENT'S NAME] Sing it out loud! I wanna celebrate! Put it up in lights! No one else deserves to be celebrated like you, 'cause you are the BEST! I want you to know, I said I want you know right now, You know you make me wanna shout, That's right you make me wanna shout 'cause there really is no doubt You know what I'm talking about You make me wanna SHOUT!!!! Yeah! You make me wanna shout. Want a laugh, a snicker, a chortle, a giggle? We got 'em all. ACCOUNT Sign In Join Member Benefits SITE SECTIONS eCards Valentine's Day Anniversary Birthday Congratulations Encouragement Friendship Get Well Holidays Just Because Love Sympathy Thank You View more eCards Printable Cards The New Printables Anniversary Birthday Baby Congratulations Sympathy Love Encouragement Good Luck Friendship Thank You Valentine's Day Looking for Create and Print? Visit our Help Center for more information. For your reference, your password has been emailed to you so you can still log into MyFunCards when you are not logged into Facebook. A little bit of praise just for you. Home eCards Facebook Go Facebook StyleFunnyMusicalSingingAdultAnimatedTraditionalMore.WishesBeautifulCuteFriendshipMemorableMilestonePopularTalkingLess.Peoplefor Daughterfor Sonfor Kidsfor Himfor Herfor MomMore.for Dadfor Brotherfor Sisterfor Husbandfor Wifefor Co-Workerfor Bossfor Friendsfor Grandpafor Grandmafor Grandsonfor Granddaughterfor Auntfor Unclefor Nephewfor Niecefor Girlfriendfor Boyfriendfor a CoupleLess.Custom ThemesCatCelebrityDemocratic eCardsDogElection eCardsGovernment eCardsMore.ObamaPig eCardsPresidentialPug eCardsRepublican eCardsLess. Happy Birthday! Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 Queen for a Day (Talking Card) card type large preview Quick Send False Card Message Talking ecards SAY what you WRITE. All rights reserved. Printable Cards The New Printables The fun and easy way to create and print your own cards. I've done a lot of things in my career, but this takes the cake. From the gulf up to the mountains, The city lights and fountains, We hope you're birthday's excellente. Turn on automatic renewal. Price 0 Customer Type free Path 0 Is New? False Mature Content False Facebookable True Product Type R7 Free: Do Silly ThingsQuote card type large preview Quick Send True Card Message Friends don't let friends do silly things alone. [Card Wish:] Cheers to you! Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 Fun Beer Quiz (Interactive) card type large preview Quick Send False Card Message Talking eCards SAY what you WRITE. CLOSE Success! Your MyFunCards account has been updated! Now when you log into Facebook, you will automatically have access to all MFC features. close Narrow Results By: Occasions View All BirthdayGeneral (170)Over the Hill (22)Milestones (13)Holiday Birthdays (10)Belated (10) Recipients Anyone (155)For Him (39)For Her (29)Family (20)Friend (10)Sweetheart (6)For Kids (5)For Couples (1)Co-worker (1) Tones View All Funny Custom Features Talking (27)Personalize Song (18)Game (4)Postcard (2)Quiz (1)Personalize Text (1)Add-a-Photo (1) Special Collections Singing (68)Pets (39)The Big Bang Theory (2)Hollywood Smashups (2)Doug the Pug (2)Justice League (1)Christian (1) Sign Up Sign up for updates and special offers! home > eCards > Birthday > Funny Funny Birthday Ecards We're not claiming stand-up comedy stardom, but we're pretty sure our eccentric library of funny birthday ecards will make your family and friends chuckle. If you're looking to connect with loved ones, we've not only got great funny birthday cards but tips for writing the perfect funny birthday greeting. But this date we celebrate the day you came outta your mama. Share Our highest priority is to bring God honor through our every action Share advertisement Thank you Lord, for every situation, whether in the good, or the bad! Share No greater love than to lay one's life down for a friend - John 3:16 Share He WILL make you strong, believe in Him! - Isaiah 40:29 Share I am thankful every day for His great sacrifice! - John 11:25 Share With the way the enemy is fighting, God must have something GREAT in store! Share Any task can be completed through the strength in God! - Philemon 4:13 Share What does it mean to "fear" God? Share Send a FREE Facebook eCards eCard to a friend or family member! Send free Facebook eCards ecards to your friends and family quickly and easily on CrossCards.com. OK I would like to receive promotional emails from MyFunCards . So grab yourself a partner And let's see ya go Cuz it's a jingle jangle here and a jingle jangle there A jingle jangle [EVENT] everywhere ONE MORE TIME! Cuz it's a jingle jangle here, and a jingle jangle there A jingle jangle [EVENT] everywhere! Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 Country Hoedown Video Ecard (Personalized Lyrics) card type large preview Quick Send True Card Message When a year has gone by, And balloons fill the sky that's your birthday, When the world seems to shine Like you've had too much wine, that's your birthday. .. Honoring Martin Luther King, Jr. All rights reserved. Occasion Daily Occasions eCardThank YouGet WellHave a nice dayThinking of YouCongratulationsWeddingEngagementAnniversaryNew BabyEncouragementSympathyApologyFriendsVirtual HugeCard GamesAdult / Naughty ecardsInspirationBon VoyageMiss YouOffice HumorClassic Fart JokesHugs & KissesRetirementWeekdaysBetween Us Women e-CardsParty InvitationsObama ecardsQuickie cards. Close Download Toolbar . X . close Narrow Results By: Occasions Birthday (204)Just Because (127)Congratulations (37)Friendship (36)Encourage & Support (25)Anniversary (23)Thank You (23)Love (21)Get Well (13)Graduation (13)Good Bye & Good Luck (7)Baby (4)Wedding & Engagement (4)Party (2) Holidays Valentine's Day (44)Christmas (44)Father's Day (39)Thanksgiving (29)Mother's Day (29)Halloween (27)St. .may wilkerson. Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 Preaching to the Choir (Talking Card) card type large preview Quick Send False Card Message It's time to get funky, (recipient's name)! Yow! Hey! Hey! Hey! Come on! We gotta, gotta sing about (special occasion)! Let's celebrate! This is gonna be great! Cut loose! And go (favorite activity) You're the greatest one around! Put on your (favorite clothes) Can you dig what I'm puttin' down! Let's get funky! Wow! I'll say it again (special occasion)! Wow! Hear me now! Have a funkadelic day! Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 Let's Get Funky! Video Ecard (Personalized Lyrics) card type large preview Quick Send False Card Message Talking ecards SAY what you WRITE! Price 1 Customer Type free Path None Is New? False Rating Owner average Rating Percentage 0.0 Mature Content 0 Holy Guacamole (Talking Card) view all funny just because funny talking ecards card type large preview Quick Send False Card Message Talking eCards SAY what you WRITE. Success posting to Facebook! Your eCard was successfully posted to Facebook 5a02188284
le chat facebook ne s 39;affiche paswhy doesn 39;t facebook delete accountsrules for creating a business page on facebookfacebook short words for chattingmy facebook top viewershow to get alot of likes on a photo on facebookaplikasi facebook for nokia e66good morning cover photos for facebookfacebook admin page downloadcan download facebook pictures

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sphere Plaisir Index du Forum -> Absences prolongées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson